Updated date : 2023-01-26 16:45(UTC +9)
✔ Relics are tools that are able to call upon the 'Avatar' of the 12 Gods.
- The Relics menu can be opened by pushing the Hotkey 'V' or be selecting the ‘Relic’ menu from the top menu.
- Relics become available from completing the Relic Tutorial Quest, 'Litray’s Message’, at Saluto after clearing Episode 2.
- Each character within an account can summon and use different avatars.
(Relic level is shared account-wide.)
✔ Light of Life
- Once Relics become available, there is a chance that monsters will drop ‘Light of Life’ when defeated.
- Light of Life is used to level up Relics from 'Relic Growth', or collected to create 'Mysterious Element'.
* Light of Life are not looted to your Bag. Instead, they’re automatically stored in Relics. The maximum amount that can be held increases as the Relic Level increases.
* There is a daily limit to how much Light of Life can be used to grow Relics. The maximum limit increases as the Relic Level increases.
- Mysterious Element are materials
that can be used to create ‘Hyper Regeneration Energy’ that can be used to restore Avatar Energy.
* 'Hyper Regeneration Energy' can be crafted from the Alchemy Desk.
- Once you unlock the Relic, you can summon an Avatar of your choice from the Avatar list.
- Unlocked Avatars can be summoned by the player character.
- Summoned Avatars consume energy when engaging in combat in the field. Avatars slowly recover energy when you are logged out, or in a town or guild base.
- Avatars that are not currently summoned also slowly recover energy.
(Please be aware that Avatars also consume energy when in the Training Arena.)
- The amount of energy recovered increases based on Relic level.
- Players can also recover energy instantly using 'Hyper Regeneration Energy' or 'Gold'.
- Avatars can be grown to Level 35 using 'Divinity Points' obtained by leveling up the Relic.
* Avatars will change in appearance and gain more powerful skills as they grow.
- You can activate another Avatar once you have reached max level with one Avatar by leveling up the Relic past Level 35.
* However, only one Avatar can be summoned at a time.
- Avatars can support the player character in combat using their unique skills.
- Avatars can be equipped with 1 Passive Skill and 1 Active Skill.
- Passive Skills: Empowers the player character or the Avatar's attacks. Is applied even when not summoned.
- Active Skills: Reacts to the player character's attacks to attack the enemy or inflict harmful effects.
Also includes skills that periodically grant beneficial effects to the player character.
- Link Skills: Can be equipped with Active Skills. 1 Link Skill can be linked by default. Up to two Link Skills can be linked upon reaching Avatar level 25.
- Resetting will set all active Avatar to a dormant state and return all used ‘Divinity Points'.
* Resetting costs Gold. Larger amounts of Gold are required depending on the Avatar’s level.
* The Avatar's appearance that was altered during leveling up is reset as well.