The Constellation of Time
Updated date : 2023-08-30 23:16(UTC +9)
✔ The Constellation of Time and its related features can be accessed through [Researcher Duey] in Saluto.
* The quests leading up to the Constellation of Time are unlocked after completing the quest [Towards the Future] in Act 12.
* The Constellation of Time is a type of solo challenge content and cannot be played as a party.
What is the Constellation of Time?
- The Constellation of Time allows players to explore a constellation designed around the past memories of important characters.
- Players can uncover hidden stories of key characters through quests that can only be completed within the Constellation of Time.
- Defeating monsters within the Constellation of Time drops Emotions instead of items. Rewards are given based on the score gained from collecting these Emotions.
* Emotions are divided into 4 types. Rewards are given based on the total score for each Emotion.
✔ World's Memory
- Activating the Constellation of Time requires the [World's Memory] item.
- World's Memories have Tiers and Grades. Memories of a higher Tier/Grade can be created through [Alchemy → Combining] or found in Chaos Dungeons.
* A Tier 1 Normal World’s Memory can be purchased from Researcher Duey’s [Shop of Time], subject to an account weekly purchase limit.
- The number of
attempts, monster level, and Memory Element Amplification amount depends on the
Tier and Grade of the registered World’s Memory.
Activating the Constellation of Time
- Register a World's Memory and press to activate the Constellation of Time.
- You can carry out [Enchant Memory] on registered World’s Memories by using [Powerful Emotions] as materials.
- Enchanting memories will result in higher-level monsters appearing in the Constellation of Time.
* Max enchant level is decided by the grade of the World’s Memory you register.
- Players can explore the memory constellation through the activated Constellation of Time. The description for each area is provided below.
① Displays the current amount of [Emotion], a key resource used in the currently activated Constellation of Time, as well as remaining attempts and monster levels.
* Emotions are divided into [Happiness], [Sadness], [Wrath], and [Joy]. 2 main Emotions are designated depending on whether you are exploring Creuze or Aranea’s memories.
* Emotions are used to determine remaining time and for activating Mystery Stones when unlocking dungeons and progressing through stages.
② Activating a [Mystery Stone] or a [Zodiac Mystery Stone] within a dungeon saves the related Element effect to the saved memory.
* Mystery Stone effects include constant enhancement effects over the selected dungeon’s monsters, or reward effects that are applied to the character.
* Collecting various Element effects can allow you to increase your chances of getting the Zodiac Stone you want in the final reward.
* The [Delete Memory] button on the lower part of the screen can delete the current activated Constellation of Time.
* Clearing a core memory allows you to spend additional World’s Memories to progress to the [next stage].
③ Displays the current stage. Click to progress to the unlocked stage.
④ Click to enter a [Place of Memory]. The Emotion required to unlock the dungeon is displayed below the dungeon name.
* You can only unlock dungeons that are connected to a previously cleared dungeon.
⑤ This is a [Core Memory] that exists for each stage. Clearing this allows you to progress to the next stage.
⑥ Once you gather enough Memories by clearing each dungeon, you can obtain a [Memory Restoration Reward] from the bottom of the screen.
* Using a Memory Restoration Reward grants various items, and an Engraving (Star) Zodiac Stone by chance.
⑦ Displays information about the currently selected dungeon.
* Displays the success condition, Mystery Stone Element effects, consumed Emotion, and obtainable Memories.
* Click the [Enter] button on the bottom of the screen to enter the selected dungeon.
Navigating the Memories
- After entering the dungeon, one of the four Emotions will slowly begin decreasing.
* Each dungeon requires a different type of Emotion. Please make sure to check which Emotion is consumed before entering a dungeon.
* Players can move freely during the waiting period immediately after entering without spending any Emotion.
* Emotions begin draining as soon as the waiting period is over, so be careful.
- You must quickly complete the [Success Conditions] of the dungeon before you run out of Emotion.
* Once the required Emotion for the dungeon reaches 0, you are automatically forced out of the dungeon in progress.
- Defeating the monsters that appear within the dungeon drops emotions. Obtained emotions are included in the resources currently owned by the player.
* Click the [Details🍳] button on the right side of the UI or check the Constellation of Time screen to see how much of each Emotion you currently have.
- Defeating higher grade monsters award more Emotions.
- Collected Emotions are only maintained within the current memory in progress, and are all lost upon deleting the memory.
Mystery Stones and the Wandering Merchant
- Players may discover Mystery Stones or Zodiac Mystery Stones while exploring the memories within the Constellation of Time.
- You must Activate the required number of Mystery Stones according to the Success Condition in order to clear the dungeon.
- Activating a Mystery Stone requires spending a certain amount of Emotions.
* Activating a Mystery Stone enables the Memory Element effect that is held by that Mystery Stone.
- [Tate] the Wandering Merchant may appear by chance in the memory stages.
- Tate the Wandering Merchant runs the Shop of Time that sells various items such as Essences, Gold Bars, and World’s Memories.
- Tate’s goods can be purchased using the 4 types of Emotions that can be obtained within the Constellation of Time.
- Consuming all Emotions while using the shop automatically ends your conversation with Tate.
Constellation of Time Progress
✔ Progressing to the Next Stage
- You can progress to the next stage by clearing the Core Memory of the previous stage.
- Progressing requires additional [World’s Memory] items.
* You can only use the same type of World’s Memory as the current Constellation of Time in progress.
* You can select a World’s Memory with a different grade than the one you first used, but you cannot select a different Tier.
- Selecting a World’s Memory and progressing to the next stage charges the 4 Emotions by a certain amount.
Constellation of Time Rewards
- Clearing each dungeon allows you to obtain the rewards for the cleared dungeon from the Constellation of Time screen.
- Additionally, players can obtain Memory Restoration Points which unlocks Memory Restoration Rewards at certain amounts on the Constellation of Time screen.
- Reaching Stage 4 allows you to obtain the Final Reward. You must clear the final stage for the effects recorded in the saved memory to be applied to the final reward.
- Depending on the effects recorded in the saved memory, you can obtain a large amount of rewards including [Zodiac Stones] from the final reward.