Updated date : 2023-08-30 23:57(UTC +9)
✔ Chaos Dungeons can be accessed from 'Saluto' after
clearing Episode 2 (ACT 10).
✔ Instance(1-time) Dungeons can be created and challenged by using Chaos Cards.
✔ The dungeon’s difficulty is determined by the tier, grade, options of the Chaos Card, as well as the Chaos Statue level settings and missions. It can be cleared by defeating the Boss monster inside the dungeon.
✔ Surprise Mission events occur by finding bounties with surprise mission on them, by registering Normal or higher Chaos Cards with Emergency Request Chaos Stones.
✔ Pirate coins from
Coin Chests] and [Expert Pirate’s Coin
Chests] that can be used at the Black Market, and [Wanted Posters], [Christen’s
Certificate] which can be used for Bounties can all
be obtained through Surprise Missions.
Guide of Illusion
Time of Confrontation
Chaos Stone Types
[ God’s Resonance Stone ]
[Chaos Tier Stone]
How to Play
✔ Select 'Dungeon' from
the ‘Chaos Statue' in Saluto to create a
✔ Then select the card you wish to use from the list of Chaos Cards and set the Chaos Level.
✔ Once everything is set, press ‘Activate’ to create a portal to an Instance(1-time) Dungeon.
✔ Defeat monsters inside the
dungeon to fill up the ‘Chaos Gauge'. Once the gauge is completely filled
up, an ‘Abyssal Rift’ portal
can be created to move to the Boss Monster.
✔ If a Chaos Card with a mission was used, the Objective is displayed as well.
✔ When playing with a party, the player who used the Chaos Card has the right to summon the portal to ‘Abyssal Rift’ (Boss Room).
✔ Defeating the Boss Monster will
complete the Chaos Dungeon.
✔ Upon completing, the Chaos Statue EXP can be increased based on the EXP gained from hunting monsters and a bit of Bonus EXP is earned for the character as well.
✔ For Chaos Dungeons with Missions, the success is determined when the Boss is defeated. The Mission Reward listed on the Chaos Card can be obtained upon successfully completing the Mission.
✔ The remaining monsters in the dungeon can be defeated after returning to the field even when the Boss is defeated. However additional Chaos Statue EXP and Bonus EXP cannot be earned.
✔ You can register higher tier Cards as the Chaos Statue reaches higher levels.
✔ Players can increase the Statue Level by clearing Chaos Dungeons. The amount of EXP gained depends on the Statue Level and the Tier and Grade of the Card used.
✔ The Chaos Level can be raised up to the Statue Level to increase the difficulty of the dungeon. Higher Chaos Levels increase monster level, EXP gain, and Item Drop Chance.
✔ Once there is enough Statue EXP, the Statue Level can be increased. Certain levels require you to endure a trial where you must defeat a boss.
- The Chaos Statue level is reset to level 1 on every new Season update.
✔ Chaos Cards are categorized by area and tier.
✔ Starting from Magic grade, Cards will appear in an unidentified state when first found. Identification scrolls can be used to reveal the Card’s options.
✔ Options affect stat changes for allies and monsters, as well as dropped items within the dungeon. Higher grade cards come with higher values.
✔ Chaos Card Growth
- Identified Tier 1 - 11 cards of Rare grade or above, Traces of Memory Chaos Cards can be grown.
- Other Chaos Cards excluding Unique cards or Darkness Energy can be used as materials.
- As the Card's Level increases, the levels of the monsters that appear the dungeon increase as well.
- Chaos Card Growth grants additional effects based on the growth level.
: Tier 1 - 10: 2% Additional Statue EXP per Growth Level
: Tier 11: 2% Additional Item Drop Rarity per Growth Level
: Traces of Memory: 2% Additional Star Memory Drop Chance per Growth Level
- Grown Cards feature special monsters. The grades and number of monsters increase based on Card Level.
- Grown Cards feature at least 1 Magic Treasure Chest. There is a low chance of Unique and Legendary Treasure Chests after a certain level as well.
- Grown Cards feature more Sanctums. Higher level cards may feature Sanctums with special effects as well.
✔ The Darkness Energy required to level up Cards can be purchased from the General Shop with a daily limit of 200, and are also looted in dungeons.
* Darkness Energy can be bought from the Ore Shop.
Chaos Daily Missions
✔ Even more rewards can be
obtained through the Chaos Daily
✔ A total of 9 Missions are placed in a 3x3 formation and the desired Missions can be selected to be completed.
✔ Complete 3 missions in a line to obtain the Additional Rewards from that line.
✔ Up to 5 Missions can be completed by default. But clearing a Chaos Dungeon grants a Bonus Mission attempt.
✔ The type of mission and rewards can be changed by using 5,000 Gold.
- The line location of a Mission that has already been completed, as well as Missions in progress are not changed.
- If you have obtained the Line Reward at least once, the rewards cannot be changed.
✔ There is a limitation for completing Chaos Daily Missions for each character.
✔ The Chaos Compendium is a system where various additional effects can be applied in Chaos Dungeons based on the score collected
from completing Chaos Dungeons.
✔ The Compendium’s conditions can be fulfilled by completing Chaos Dungeons of the appropriate Tier or Grade. Fulfill the conditions to raise the Compendium Score.
✔ Unlocked collection effects can be checked from the Chaos Compendium Collection Status.
※ The accumulated Chaos Compendium score and Collection effects are reset on every new Season update.
✔ When registering a Card in the Chaos Statue, press the '+' button on the right of the Card to add a Chaos Stone.
✔ 4 types of Chaos Stones can be registered: God’s Resonance Stones, Memory Runes, Emergency Requests, Chaos Tier Stones.
✔ Registering and creating a Chaos Dungeon using God’s Resonance Stones, Memory Runes, or Emergency Requests have a guaranteed chance of a Chaos Dungeon event taking place based on the type of Chaos Stone.
✔ Chaos Dungeons created by registering a Chaos Tier Stone increases the Dungeon’s Tier according to the registered Tier Stone.
✔ In Chaos Dungeons created by registering a God's Resonance Stone with a Rare or above Chaos Card, players will find environmental effects
and exclusive random options on high grade monsters.
✔ Play through the God's Resonance Stone Chaos Dungeon to create a portal that leads to an 'Unstable Realm'.
✔ Taking the portal will lead to a Messenger of the Gods. These enemies grow even stronger depending on the Chaos Dungeon Level.
✔ Defeating a Messenger of the Gods will drop a Gear item imbued with Authority.
✔ Gear items imbued with Authority have special unique options based on the god's characteristics.
- Like normal gear, the gear’s grade, options, and quality can be altered using essences.
- There is a low chance for a special Prefix/Suffix option that can only be found on Authority imbued gear when attempting option enchants.
✔ Authority imbued gear can also be obtained by chance from Trial dungeons and dungeons created by Greater Chaos Cards.
✔ Players can use 'Authority Essence' to imbue Authority options on gear of all grades.
(Caution: All existing enchant options will be lost.)
Traces of Memory
✔ Register a Memory Rune and activate the statue to find [Traces] while playing the Chaos Dungeon.
✔ Approaching the Trace will start an event and summon monsters.
* Players can also find [Remnants]. Remnants can be interacted with to summon monsters, like Traces.
✔ Traces of Memory
- All monsters that appear within a Traces of Memory Dungeon drop Crafting materials by chance.
* Players can obtain large amounts of Crafting materials in Traces of Memory Dungeons.
- Traces of Memory is a Chaos Card that does not have a Tier.
- Traces of Memory is affected by the Chaos Statue level when determining monster levels.
- Traces of Memory Cards can be grown, and the monsters that appear will depend on the card’s grade and level.