Updated date : 2023-01-18 16:10(UTC +9)
✔ Transfers can be used to move the grade and enchant options of Gear, Skill Runes and Link Runes that were being used to a different item.
✔ Rune Transfers use
Rune Birth/Color/Link Essences as additional materials.
- The currency cost is based on the Rune’s slot count and grade.
- Runes with the same name cannot transfer to each other. Transfer is also unavailable to Runes of a higher grade than the material Skill Rune.
- For Skill Runes, the material and the target skill must have the same number of maximum slots.
- The Rune registered in the left slot is the 'Material Rune' which will be destroyed during transfer. The Rune registered in the right slot is
the 'Target Rune' that will receive all of the detailed info (Level, Link Slots etc.) from the material Rune.
- The Rune that is registered as the material Rune is consumed and destroyed during transfer.
* Awakened Runes can be registered as a material Rune, but the Awakened option is not transferred in the process.
✔ You can reset your changes without spending any materials until you complete Episode 2, so you can try out as many builds as you would like.
Gear Option Transfers
✔ Guaranteed/Partial Gear
Option Transfers allows moving the grade, prefix/suffix
options from the gear that were being used to a different gear.
- The Trade and Bind Status of the material item is also transferred.
- Gear that has received a transfer can no longer receive any more transfers.
- The target Gear’s level must be equal or higher than the material Gear.
- For Gear imbued with Authority, the Gear receiving the transfer must have the same type of Authority for transfer to be possible.
(Transfers can still be done using Gear without Authority, but the existing unique Authority option will disappear. However, enchanted Authority Prefix, Suffix options are transferred together)
- Enchanted Authority Prefix, Suffix options are transferred together.
- For armors, only the 'Same Option Type'can transfer to each other even if the armor is for the same gear slot. (For example: Strength/Dexterity Shoes options can be transferred to another Strength/Dexterity Shoes, but cannot be transferred to Intelligence/Dexterity Shoes.)
- Only ‘Rare’ or higher grade
Gear can be registered as the ‘Target Item’ for Guaranteed Transfers. The transferred
stats are as follows
• Prefix/Suffix Options
• Legendary Prefix/Suffix Options
• Quality/Quality Modification Info
• Unique Authority Option
• Trading Key Usage Count
- For Partial Transfers, a 'Rare' grade gear with 6 or more options can transfer its grade and 4-6 Prefix/Suffix options by chance.
✔ Gear Reversion
Transfer is a feature that deletes the Legendary exclusive
enchant option from a Legendary item to revert it back to Rare grade.
- Gear Reversion Transfer is also divided into ‘Guaranteed’ and ‘Partial’ transfers.
• 'Guaranteed Transfer’ fully transfers the ‘Legendary’ gear’s info
• 'Partial Transfer’ transfers 4-6 Prefix/Suffix options by chance.
- Transfer Stones are used as material by default. ‘Star of Regression’ is required for Guaranteed Transfers along with ‘Reversion Essences’ as additional material.
- All other rules are identical to the normal gear transfers.