Updated date : 2022-12-12 17:29(UTC +9)
✔ All monsters encountered in the
fields have HP, Armor, Element Resist and other stats, just like your
✔ Decrease a monster's HP to 0 to earn EXP for your character with a chance of obtaining drop items.
✔ Targeting a monster will display the monster’s info at the top of the screen.
- By default, the monster’s name, HP, Main Attack Element, Buff and Debuff info are shown.
✔ All monsters
encountered in the fields are categorized with grades, from normal
monsters to bosses.
- Normal: The most common type of monsters encountered in the fields. They do not have any special buffs.
- Magic: Magic monsters are surrounded by blue light and are spawned with a random buff. Multiples of the same monster appear in packs. (All of the magic monsters in a pack have the same buff.)
- Rare: Monsters that are higher grade than Magic. They are surrounded with a yellow aura and are spawned with a spawned with multiple buffs. Only a single rare monster will be encountered at a time.
- Boss: The monster that appears at the end of a stage, scenario or a dungeon. They possess high Attack, HP and a unique special pattern.
✔ By default,
monsters are given 1 main Element. Certain monsters, including bosses, can have multiple elements
✔ Monster Elements are categorized into Physical, Fire, Cold, Lightning, Poison and Chaos.
✔ The recommended Element Resist for each stage in an episode can be viewed from the World Map.
monsters have their own unique abilities.
- Special abilities are displayed in the color according to their tier below the monster name.
- Magic, Rare and Boss monsters are guaranteed to have several abilities.
- Certain abilities can only be found inside Chaos Dungeons, or from specific boss monsters.