Bounties & The Black Market
Updated date : 2023-08-30 23:11(UTC +9)
✔ Bounties and the Black Market can be accessed through [Ribjaw Pirates - Morgan the Vulture] and [Stenella Pirates - Jackie the Jester] in Saluto.
* Bounties and the Black Market are unlocked after completing the quest [Towards the Future] in Act 12.
- [Bounties] involve getting a mission from one of two factions, the Ribjaw and the Stenella, to defeat a specific monster within the Chaos Dungeons.
- You can use the [Pirate Coins] obtained from Bounties to purchase Black Market goods from each faction.
- Players can complete up to 7 bounties per day, with 3 additional bounties upon using Zodiac Walker.
* The bounty completion count can be increased up to 30 times in a day using Christen's Certificate or Rubies.
- The Bounty list can be refreshed 2 times every day.
* The refresh count can be increased up to 30 times in a day using Wanted Posters or Rubies.
- Bounty missions can raise or lower your Friendship with a certain faction.
- Friendship determines your [Friendship Level] with each pirate crew.
Your Friendship Level affects the items that appear or the items you can
purchase from each pirate NPC’s Black Market.
The Black Market
- The [Black Market] is a special Shop where players can purchase items using Pirate Coins obtained from Bounties and Surprise Missions.
● Stenella Coin : Obtained from completing Stenella Pirate Bounties.
● Ribjaw Coin : Obtained from completing Ribjaw Pirate Bounties.
※ Owned Pirate Coins are reset during every new Season update.
- The Black Market sells all kinds of items including Gear, Artifacts, Charms, Essences, and various Materials.
- The selection available on the Black Market is refreshed periodically, and can also be refreshed instantly using the coins of the related faction.
※ Spending coins to refresh the list instantly increases the amount of coins needed to refresh the list again. (Reset daily)
※ Refreshing the list refreshes all items that are being sold at that specific shop.
- All items come with a purchase limit. Some items can only be purchased after fulfilling certain conditions.
- Items that are currently being offered can be saved using a [Deed of Promise].
※ Saved items are reset during every new Season update.
- The amount of Deeds of Promise spent depends on the purchase price of the item being saved.
- Up to 3 items can be saved using a Deed of Promise. 3 additional items can be saved upon using Zodiac Walker.
※ The number of saved items is shared by all factions.