Updated date : 2023-01-19 14:41(UTC +9)
✔ Powerful options can be imbued into all gear through enchanting. Gear can be enchanted through the NPC Croco (Blacksmith).
can be used to change a gear’s grade, option count, option type, option values and
qualities. Each gear has different set of options that can be enchanted based
on the gear part and the equip condition.
✔ Higher level gear expands the maximum tier of possible options.
✔ Options cannot be changed upon upgrading a gear into Legendary grade. (Reverting back to Normal grade is available.)
✔ Please be aware that imbuing an Authority Option into a gear without authority will change all of the existing enchant options (Legendary grades are excluded).
① Register the gear you wish to enchant. Gear that are already equipped can be registered. But unidentified gear cannot be registered.
② Select the essences to be used. Available essence are automatically activated based on the type of gear that is registered.
③ If you wish to repeatedly continue enchants to obtain desired options, adjust the 'Repeat Settings'.
✔ View all of the
available options from ① and set the
- Up to 1-3 prefix options and 1-3 suffix options can be chosen, for a total of 6 options.
- The chance for each enchant option is displayed.
✔ Set the "Option
Tier" and the number of options from ②.
- The enchant will repeat until attaining the desired result.
- If the settings are not adjusted, If the settings are not adjusted the tier condition, regardless of the option type.
(Please be aware that even Authority Exclusive Options could be ignored if the option's tier is set too high.)
✔ Set the number of
options to be included from the options selected in "Option Types(①)" from ③.
- Push the % to view the chance of options appearing for each tier.
- Options that cannot appear together in Prefix and Suffix cannot be set together.
✔ If either the
Type” or “Option Tier” conditions are satisfied during Repeated Enchants, the
enchanting process will end.
(E.g.: If HP is selected for “Option Type” and above Tier 7 is selected for “Option Tier”, enchanting will stop upon finding a Tier 7 Dodge Rate option, or a Tier 4 HP option.)