Updated date : 2023-01-04 18:49(UTC +9)
✔ You can enter the Training Arena by using “Waypoints” from town.
✔ The Training Arena has stationary monsters that can be used to analyze your combat abilities.
✔ From a Waypoint, select the ‘Training Arena’ icon at the bottom-right side of the World Map to enter.
✔ Upon entering the Training
Arena, you will find 3 Scarecrows
with the same level as you.
✔ You are free to change your current Gear and Runes by accessing the Storage, Bag or Rune Cast.
✔ All Potions and Elixirs will be used from your Bag, just like in the fields.
✔ The settings for Scarecrows can be adjusted by selecting the Cogwheel button located at the top-right side of the screen. The Scarecrow's Level and Number can be adjusted.
✔ Upon pushing ‘Start,’ a 3 second countdown will begin. After the countdown ends, all of the
damage dealt to the Scarecrows will be recorded.
- After 1 minute passes, the analyzed combat information will be displayed.
- All of the used Skills, Damage, Hit Count and Critical Hits can be viewed from the combat info.
- Push 'Save Record’ to save the highest damaging skill’s DPS and target monster info to My Info.
✔ Push 'Previous Record’ to view the combat info from the previous session of 1 minute analysis.
✔ Push 'Ranking Challenge’’ to Challenge the Rankings by
selecting 1 of 3 given skills.
- The number of Scarecrows and level are predetermined in the challenge.
- Even if damage is dealt with multiple skills, only the damage dealt with the selected skill will be calculated into the Rankings.