Season Mode Guide
Season Mode Introduction
Updated date : 2023-08-30 22:29(UTC +9)
What is Season Mode?
■ What is 'Season Mode'?
- Season Mode is a Game Mode that can be selected during character creation. Characters that select Season Mode get to play UNDECEMBER in a separate environment.
- Certain features and Contents of Season Mode such as the Mailbox, Storage, Auction House, Guild, and Events take place separately from Standard Mode.
- You can only create a Season Mode character while Season Mode is underway. Once the Season is over, Season Mode characters are converted to Standard Mode characters.
Season Mode Benefits
- Season Mode Characters are provided with exclusive Season Mode content during the Season.
: Players can obtain various items that help with growth through Achievements, as well as Season Titles and Special Costumes.
: Players who are listed in the Season Rankings at the end of the Season can obtain Ranking Coins, which can be used to purchase Special Appearance Rewards.
Season Mode: Origin
■ What is ‘Origin Mode’?
✔ Origin Mode is a mode that maximizes the fun of gear farming.
✔ Although Gear Enchant is not possible in Origin Mode, drop chances and chances of options being imbued for gear items are different, and Legendary Gear are also dropped directly.
✔ You can only select Origin Mode in Season Mode.
※ For game content where Essences that cannot be used in Origin Mode are rewarded, those Essences will be replaced with different reward items.
■ Origin Mode Buffs
The following buff effects are granted for Origin Mode:
Rune EXP Bonus
✔ Relic EXP Bonus +50%
✔ Gear Drop Chance +100%
New Mode: Hardcore
■ What is ‘Hardcore Mode’?
✔ Hardcore Mode is a mode for skilled Rune Hunters where only 3 lives are given.
✔ Combat content becomes limited once you use up all 3 lives in Hardcore Mode.
✔ You can only select Hardcore Mode in Season Mode.
■ Gameplay Rules Upon Death
✔ In Hardcore Mode, lives that are lost when your character dies cannot be restored. [Link to Operational Policy]
✔ Lives are not lost when playing special content, and are only lost when playing normal content. Your play of combat content will become limited once you use up all your lives.
※ Special Content: Void Rift, Raids, Spire of Barrier, Crusade of Glory
✔ You can still use other non-combat content, including Guilds, Storage, Chat, and the Auction House, even once you have lost all your lives.
■ Hardcore Mode Buffs
- The following buff effects are granted for Hardcore Mode:
✔ Rune EXP Bonus +80%
✔ Relic EXP Bonus +50%
✔ Item Drop Chance +30%
✔ Item Drop Rarity +50%